Fire Cause Analysis
Carol McDonald, CPCU, AIM
Fire Cause Analysis (FCA) provides fire investigation, forensic engineering, multi-disciplinary engineering, and scientific evaluations to clients in the insurance and legal communities. With the combined expertise of fire investigators, fire scientists, and electrical, mechanical, and fire protection engineers, FCA provides in-depth analyses rooted in established scientific principles.
Our team is led by nationally recognized forensic experts and claims professionals who have earned insurance industry designations, such as, CPCU, AIC, CIFI, FCLA, PCLA and others. This multi-disciplined team enables us to provide well-rounded, high-quality services including product and water-related equipment/component failures and litigation/subrogation support involving Industrial/commercial structures, residential structures, vessels, heavy equipment, and vehicle fires. Our services include extensive secured evidence storage facilities, full engineering laboratories and vehicle examination areas to determine cause & failure modes. We also offer educational training/seminars & workshops (DOI/CEB & MCLE).
With our expertise in investigation, engineering, and insurance practices, FCA has been Kickin' Ash and delivering Answers from Ashes since 1977. FCA is your "Experts on the Scene" 24/7.
You can contact us at 800-726-5939 or visit us on the web at www.fcafire.com.
FCA Projects Include:
* Cause and Origin investigations of accidental and intentionally set fires
* Product and water-related equipment/component failures
* Failure Modes Analyses of Products, Equipment and Building Designs and processes
* Reconciling Materials Science Issues and Fire Performance/Fire Safety
* Providing fire safety due diligence consulting to product manufacturers
* Maritime Fire Investigation
* Preparation of Vegetation Management plans
* Consulting on fire safety issues for School and School Districts
* Vehicular Fire Investigation
* Conducting Fire Investigations for Municipalities
*Educational Training/Seminars & Workshops (DOI/CEB & MCLE)