We are seeking a Claims Adjuster for our client in the Los Angeles (San Fernando Valley area)
This position involves the interpretation of insurance contracts and requires excellent judgment and accurate computation ability. Work also involves extensive personal contact with others and/or can be of personal or sensitive nature. Recognizes the special needs of claimants and acts to fulfill those needs in prompt and courteous manner. Fostering sound, amicable relationships with individuals or entities inside and outside the Company is necessary.
• Accurately interprets policy language and executes accordingly.
• Documents rational for claim direction
• Timely handling of mail and correspondence
• Communicates with claimants/representatives via phone, e-mail, letter or fax.
• Handles incoming calls and returns voice mail messages timely.
• Manages daily reports to assure productive claim handling.
• Three to five years previous claims experience or equivalent.
• Willingness to work cooperatively with others.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Able to manage multiple tasks and projects under time constraints.
• Solid computer proficiency with an ability to learn new systems quickly
This is a full time, permanent position offering competitive compensation and solid benefits (including a wellness program, personal development and fun employee events) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k)
Located in n a terrific area of Woodland Hills close to shopping, restaurants and activities