Claims Adjuster- Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking a Claims Adjuster with solid auto bodily injury claims experience for our client in the Woodland Hills area.
This position is currently remote, however, will transition back to the office when deemed safe to do so.
Prerequisites for the Job:
• 4+ years’ claims experience handling injury claims
• Solid experience reviewing medical/injury reports and documents
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Experience handling claims from beginning to resolution
• Detail-oriented and self-motivated
• Able to manage multiple tasks and projects under time constraints.
• Accurately interprets policy language and executes accordingly.
• Documents rational for claim direction
• Timely handling of mail and correspondence
• Communicates with claimants/representatives via phone, e-mail, letter or fax.
• Handles incoming calls and returns voice mail messages timely.
• Manages daily reports to assure productive claim handling.
This is a full time permanent opportunity with a fast growing insurance carrier.
Salary $66k plus excellent benefits and growth opportunities
***Please reach out to Paula with questions or for additional information: Paula.Taylor@insure-national.com