REMOTE- So Cal
Our client is growing their finance team and is looking for a Manager level FP&A Accountant with Insurance industry experience. This is a remote position, based out of California. This role will perform financial analysis activities and report to the Chief Financial Officer.
• Provide FP&A support to Finance, Management and other teams
• Manage forecast models including balance sheet and profit and loss forecasts
• Run models and scenarios related to capital-raising, reinsurance and corporate transactions
• Prepare monthly variance analyses for management and department heads
• Support the management team with financial analysis and other content during corporate transactions
• Support quarterly and annual statutory reporting and other regulatory reporting and filings.
• Help develop and test financial/accounting data and reports.
• Supporting in preparing tax returns, VAT returns, regulatory filings
• Actively participate in identifying and making improvements to Accounting / Finance related workflows.
• Recognized accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, or similar)
• 4+ years of experience in accounting, financial and analytical roles.
• Experience in Insurance-relevant forecasting activities i.e. premium and loss forecasting, reinsurance, investment forecasting.
• Extensive experience using Excel to produce financial forecasts and models including 3-statement models, industry metrics and capital models.
• Knowledge of US GAAP and Statutory Accounting Principles preferred
• Strong and clear communication skills (written and oral).
• Competency with MSWord and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
This is a full time permanent remote
$100k-$115k DOE plus benefits
Please reach out to Paula for additional information Paula.Taylor@insure-national.com