General Adjuster


Carter Insurance Claims Services

Gene S. Campbell

northern CA -Bay area & all of Oregon

General adjuster's to handle residential property and liability losses. At least 5 to 10 years of prior experience in both areas or property alone. Must be licensed in the state you will work in an must also carry your own E&O insurance and in California be bonded.

The Claims Education Panel wishes to thank the dedicated insurance professionals and service providers who have given their valuable time and expertise in providing the insurance industry with a much needed and valuable resource.

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle

Claims Education Panel is a service mark of Ruiz & Associates, Inc.